(0)

6-arm crystal chandelier - the blue sea world

6-arm crystal chandelier - the blue sea world

Couleur métal: silver

Code produit: 0220-6-NK-ocean

Ajouter aux Favoris Favoris

A smaller crystal chandelier decorated with hand-crafted glass figurines from the sea world - dolphins, coral crabs, starfish, stingrays, seahorses. The chandelier is suitable, for example, for a children's room to develop your children's imagination. Did you know that dolphins spend only 20% of their time hunting and searching for food? The remaining 80% of the time they spend fooling around with the family and friends. They are smarter than humans !

Courier services (UPS, TNT, FedEx)
34 € (807 CZK)
Czech post, Airfeight (EMS)
25 € (593 CZK)

La plupart des lustres sont généralement expédiés en 3 jours. En savoir plus sur la livraison

Statut d'expédition actuel de ce produit: 10 - 21 jours

532 € (12 623 CZK)

Prix hors TVA. La taxe sera mise à jour lors du paiement en fonction de vos informations de facturation et d'expédition.

Pour personnaliser ce lustre

Vous souhaitez personnaliser ce lustre ? Nous pouvons ajuster la taille du lustre, le nombre d'ampoules, le type et la couleur des pendentifs, la couleur du métal, la longueur de la suspension et plus encore.


Descriptif luminaire

The design glass crystal chandelier with 6 profiled smooth glass arms.
Trimmings: cut crystal almonds, glass figurines made of blue glass
Silver metal finish - Nickel coated brass.
The silver brass tubes covering el. sockets.
6 arms: 6x candle bulb E14/ E12 (the US standard, max. 40W
Dimensions (W x H): 56 x 58 cm/ 22.9"x23.7"
(measured without a chain).
The chandelier comes with 0.5 m silver brass chain and ceiling rose.
Weight: 4.5 Kg/ 1.8 lb

Packaging does not include bulbs.
The maximum time for sending: 21 days.

OPTIONAL:
You can order metal finish: Stained brown brass (patina), Silver (nickel coated brass), or pure gold Brass.
smiley To order, we are able to make a chandelier with almost any glass figurines (animals, people, things..).

Unicorn made of glass

Dimensions et infos complémentaires

Hauteur: 58 cm
Largeur: 56 cm
Poids brut: 8 kg
Nombre d'ampoules: 6
Couleur du métal: silver
Utilisation: Chambre à coucher
Styles: Contemporain